Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Terrific Tuesday at Exploring Cricut!

Hi everyone and welcome to TERRIFIC TUESDAY over at EXPLORING CRICUT! This is my first project as a member of the design team here and I am honored to have this opportunity! My sister-in-law asked me if I could make a snowman face for her daughter and friends to assemble on a mug for a birthday party craft so this is what I came up with! I used the Snow Friends cartridge and cut only the face in vinyl - not the shape of the snowman. Here is the finished mug:

After weeding the vinyl, I left the pieces on the backing for each girl to have to assemble on their own mug.

I didn't have any orange vinyl so I used pink for the nose! :-)

Thanks so much for stopping by today and be sure to check out EXPLORING CRICUT everyday to see all the "Cricuty" goodness going on over there!!


Faith Wallace said...

Super cute. I think it is creative to use pink for the nose.

Sharon said...

I so love your mug!!! Fabulous idea. I just may have to borrow it.....!! :)

Sheila aka SassyLady said...

How cute is this! Love it!

Lisa said...

What a great idea. That mug looks adorable. I can see some hot chocolate with marshmallows in it. LOL